Relax, Rejuvenate and Feel Better
Massage therapy is no longer just for pampering or to relieve pain. There are many health issues that prevent the body from performing its natural healing process. Massage therapy sets in motion physical events that nourish cells and eliminate toxins.
TRMT Massage Therapy in Houston, TX, provides therapeutic massage and wellness with rehabilitative exercise to lose weight and relieve chronic pain. We specialize in neuromuscular therapy.
What Can a Massage Do For You?
A massage can:
- Improve focus and clear thinking
- Improve joint flexibility
- Improve skin tone
- Increase circulation and blood flow
- Increase mobility and range of motion
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Lower blood pressure and heart rate
- Reduce medication dependence
- Reduce stress and fatigue
- Reduce toxins and waste
- Relieve migraines, headaches and head tension
- Reshape and contour body, improve posture
- Stimulate lymph flow (the body’s defense system)
- Strengthen immune system
- Stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
It is our goal to help you achieve your goals. Whether you have immediate physical pain, stress, or are simply interested in looking and feeling your best, we can design a program that will meet your needs.
We strive to provide the very best for your well-being and provide you with details on what to expect when receiving our services. Regardless of the therapy you choose, your whole body will benefit with a regular massage routine. From head to toe, your muscular system, skeletal system, circulatory system, nervous system, lymphatic system and other components of your body will benefit from massage therapy. The good news is that you will be healed into relaxation and released of toxins.
Licensed massage therapist Diana Rivera-Maldonado has more than 18 years of experience and is also a licensed massage instructor and certified continuing education provider.
- Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)
- Personal Trainer
- Rehabilitative Exercise Specialist
- Life Skill Coach
- Massage Therapy Instructor (LMTI)
- Continuing Education Provider (CEU)
- Public Speaker
- Yoga Instructor
We are a member of the Women’s ABWA Chapter, the National Latino Network Massage Workshops, Houston Hispanic Women’s Network of Texas and the Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.